I'm not joking about the thing Terell1995 said

Well, the links I opened from Terell1995's comments on both Naruto mods @ 5-Mods (here and here) aren't a joke. Looks like at least 4 users have managed to make the models from NS:UNS4 or any UNS series of the Naruto games on PC working, but as he said, it was in PMD or PMX extension, judging by the way pictures said "MMD" (because DeviantArt is a place for own-made images or pictures - the most that I can found for handmade Naruto/Boruto images on the internet). I have no idea how to convert that sh*t into readable format (yet, some YT videos mention about Blender?), but literally that would save me time as all the models are rig-ready after you can convert them into a proper format.

Come to think of it, that sounds like I can do a sh*t remaster of cutscenes for Ace Combat 7, maybe in later day; just found out that to install Unreal Engine, you need Epic Games Launcher. Ik, Ik, some of you have understand it already, but I don't before this writing has been made. All I need is a proper background, models, and ofc, MikuMikuDance program.

Just finished installing skin mods for AC7, now, until I can install Unreal Engine (need to sign up to Epic Games, but not for playing Fortnite - that's another story), what I have is what I can give later day for my YouTube videos.


I mean, seriously, they have done it long ago before I even heard about this. The two dudes who made Naruto mods haven't heard it either, but NewCreation has (or maybe not). The challenge of making ped mods is the size, however. Making the custom peds 1:1 size as original ped IMO is weird, and when it comes to the non-proportional size, you have to paint (weight) the mesh manually, and it will take some time. Trust me. avenxares213's Dante ped mods, judging by the look and the size of them, are not like a walk in the park as in, you just copy the mesh weight from one mesh to another as in Zagor.TV's tutorial. To copy the mesh weight from one mesh to another, you have to make the custom model lined up with base model.

Just what kind of expertise they have, anyway? This is waaaaaay back before I found ssh's BMS script to decrypt and extract CPK archives in one go. I bet yuniwii based his Naruto/Boruto mods from them, but... idk; correct me if I'm wrong.

Had to be frank, I found one of San Andreas Naruto mods on GTAInd that has skin pack of Boruto NNG long ago - I bet the majority of those are converted straight from PMX/PMD to a readable format and then rigged them as DFF/TXD. None of the models like Denki Kaminarimon and Sumire Kakei are found within the CPK archives (Road to Boruto expansion).



This Terell dude seems like have a wish just like me, but sadly, no skills in modeling (no offense). He provided resources only. BTW, if you are interested, here are the links below. And please note that until I know how to convert PMX/PMD files into OBJ or 3DS, I wouldn't be willing to take it. In fact, a search result in Google did mention Blender, is it another program like Autodesk Blender or something?

(1) https://www.deviantart.com/narashadows/gallery/
(2) https://www.deviantart.com/friends4never/gallery/46997807/Naruto-Shippuden
(3) https://www.deviantart.com/stekinomai/gallery/67892060/Naruto-MMD-Model-DLs
(4) https://www.deviantart.com/mmd-naruto/gallery/55267278/Models-Downloads

(1) https://www.deviantart.com/stekinomai/gallery/?catpath=/
(2) https://www.deviantart.com/narashadows/gallery/?catpath=/
(3) https://www.deviantart.com/friends4never/gallery/46997807/naruto-shippuden

Lord knows when these ready-to-rig models will be put into GTA V. In fact, my free time is limited, and my modeling skills are pretty basic, but understandable for noobs.

Comments