No News About Next Naruto/Boruto Releases and Other Things to Tell


Yep, after 2 weeks not doing any sh*t beside earning achievements on Fallout 4, it seems like today, I heard nothing about new ped model releases that are Naruto/Boruto-related (and GTAInside, I guess). Ped mod releases I found are mostly lore-friendly edits, improvements/modification upon other open-source mods, conversion from random games like Dead or Alive (no wonder I found a lot NSFW ped mods there), and superheroes from either DC Comics or Marvel Universe. Hell, the screenshot I pulled today recently found a ped mod from Power Rangers series, that American classic film series that I watched long before I know SpongeBob or Naruto/Boruto.


Mitsuki model I worked on is a bit difficult compared to the previous ones. His hands are located inside the robe's sleeves that are long enough to cover his arm. This can cause an accidental double-painting when I start to work on his hands and fingers. Right now, I'm checking for vertices that are unpainted when I simulate movement (Inverse Kinematics).


Okay, hear this. I haven't yet go through the review of the new trailer Bamco (Bandai Namco) was releasing on YouTube, but it sounded like I'm waiting 3 months to get all 3 DLC planes (2 months, TBH, as I bought the game on my birthday, along with the Season Pass - ADF-11F Raven was used on my first mission). Yes, these DLC single-player missions take me back to the old days, where I'm dealing against a submersible aircraft carrier with tons of enemy planes chasing your ass.

So what am I expecting to receive when I complete these missions? New skins? New planes? You'll never know. Besides, I have another matter to do: preparing for Final Project; just got new proposed titles today based on what I like, and some other that I don't if "flat-out" rejected.

Oh boy, I think I'm gonna start to fall in love with this game, and to be frank, though, the cost before the sale was way too much on my birthday - that's about as trice as you buy the best quality of Naruto/Boruto action figures on an equivalent of 300k Rupiahs.

I'll post you another update in this blog when both models are ready. It's at least I can bring my modding confidence on.



Comments