Forum cry: the game update borked the ScriptHookV

The Steam Forums for GTA V cried, and the moderator closed the commentary of the ScriptHookV page on 5-Mods, about the new "system" Rockstar Games announced, their very own game launcher (epic? or not?). I have no idea what's going on, saying that there're crashes here and there, and how people hate modding despite claims that it was intended for single-player, with model modification and such, and not to mention FiveM, the platform I can expect as an alternate online world of GTA separated from actual GTA: Online.

People bragged about how they can't mod singleplayer anymore, and I just found out why: ScriptHookV. Forums cried about it, Ik. The GTA V executable had its revision numbered 6 (1.0.1737.6), which is updated compared to the current ScriptHookV version it was intended to (1.0.1737.0). The update borked the ScriptHookV and people were advised to roll back to version it was intended to until Alex (Alexander Blade) updates the ScriptHookV version to support latest EXE version.

In other news, people still encounter random crashes here and there when this GTA V game gets new update to support Rockstar Games' own launcher program, in what I said as the next step of the RGSC platform. I had to password-reset my account (because of mismatch, although the same password I used in PayPal worked without any problems) to claim a free copy of GTA San Andreas (although I possibly don't need it, but what the heck, who cares, though) after my friend told me about something that I didn't know, on Steam. And that time of writing yesterday morning, a friend in Steam called me a douche for no reason (explanation) at all, and he left. I had a good chat with him few months back or so, and now what? This guy wants a retaliation? Oh geez...

This is why mom said not to trust strangers. Guess I get the point now. You don't even know when a friend will turn his/her back on you, so... it's better off to watch yourself, just in case.

I don't chat with friends much, and I only talk when I need to. No need to add more spices to my life. Besides, if there are people asking my help, they will come to give them a hand. They can stick to be friends if they have to, but to part ways, no need to be rude.

This social life is like a wildlife. You'll never know when you'll get attacked by someone, or fall into a scam. My advice? Be careful out there.


P.S.: My ped mod project is still ongoing.

Comments