Rigging Sarada is quite simple




Sarada model seems pretty simple as I thought. This looks like I'm modeling a basic model that is not too complicated as Boruto. Again, this ZM3 training has made it worth my while. I might gonna model a police car soon, but... yeah, no promises, though.

Listen... it's not really hurt or anything, but when I have a bit of free time, I might continue the project of rigging Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki, and Konohamaru (adult version) from NS:UNS4 Road to Boruto DLC to GTA V. Next two weeks and until December, the schedule will be very tight, and I have a smaller window to continue the project when I was free. This is for my graduation, fixing my bad major scores, and to get a proper job, and it should better worth it.

Like I said in the previous two posts, in a video I uploaded, I have promises to keep, and I don't want to disappoint my parents any further. Perhaps I need to change my mindset, then, try to be brave and "bring it on, I'm gonna finish you!" that sort of thing. But let's see...

Comments