Sarada model is ready, but...

Pretty much self-explanatory, but had some issues with final export considering the first rig of Sarada model was... having a little bit adjustment on the skeleton positioning. The first export of the model met an unexpected event where meshes were pretty much f**ked.


Also, I did tell on the 2nd alpha test video that my current modding environment is bugged as hell, like, I can't even keep the gunfight to last even for 5 minutes, or even do a gunfight in the middle of the city. It always crashes without any explanation why, and error logs from both Event Viewer and Launcher (from Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V directory) logged either code -1073741571 (c00000fd) or -532462766 (e0434352) during the loading screen (pertinent to ScriptHookVDotNet, wut?).

Not much I can help with it except resetting the update.rpf and install only "basic" mods with VisualV and NVR. Maybe handling mods and my custom Ripplers Realism mod too.

So, I managed to default its skeleton positioning from my previous Boruto ped mod I rigged to see if the meshes behave appropriately. I only made changes to the hand bones by positioning it precisely on her hands, and turns out, it worked.



There's still a minor mesh glitch I found on Sarada's model, but... there's nothing I can do about it, because nothing was glitched in ZModeler 3 during my time of work. Also, I might gonna question about the sitting position when I uploaded the last image above. Wonder if this is something about a non-proportional ped I'm modeling here.

Tomorrow's back to school, anyway. My free time will be seriously restricted then, but that doesn't stop me from making this dream come time.

Also, a little sh*t setup... Fallout 4 is modded, once again, but with achievements enabled and serious adjustment of the mods I want to install. Had to be frank, though, I decided to reinstall the mods again as I found a weapon pack that is MORE efficient than having hundreds of ESPs that has either weapons, weapon patches, or both. The aim of doing this is to ensure stability, as I have done on New Vegas previously.

I might gonna back on it sooner or later, though, had to wrap up this small project and working my way on the Final Project for my graduation.

Anyway, does Sarada look cuter with her ranger hat? Or does she looked ugly with it? I really wanna know.


Onto Mitsuki then. After that, Konohamaru (adult version). That will wrap up the project I'm working after having alpha tests on them. I will release them as is (public beta); ped modders can ask me if they want to update/improve my models released as long as credit is given properly.

Comments