Splitting arm meshes

Well, there's no other choice beside not having it accidentally painted (weighted). And just in time, I found out that selecting vertices via "Element" helped me simplify the mesh detaching big time.

This sounded like a difficulty to do, to say that Mitsuki's arms are in that long-sleeved robes, in what I describe as the Japanese's (maybe Chinese's?) icon of clothing. ZModeler 3, however, has provided simplicity for users, and that sounded like... nothing impossible when you model a ped mod from another game as a raw material (either OBJ, 3DS, or any other readable format the ZM3 can read) into GTA V or whatever game you like that supports ped modeling.

Sarada model (and perhaps Konohamaru - adult version and Boruto), on the other hand, was pretty much simple compared with Mitsuki. If I didn't figure this out how to split the arm meshes safely without hassle, this will take a significantly longer time, not to mention tests, and repairing my modding environment. The reason I'm preparing my modding environment is that I'm preparing the next San Andreas Wars video, as well as continuing the Taking Down Steve series, now with someone did the R6S Operators ped mod long ago, and I've showcased 3 of them in a second video of the playlist (this link).




Again, this work is in the mix of my preparations for the Final Project. Dunno how long I will keep myself going to relax like this, but... yeah, life is always never flat. You can count on it.

Comments