Tests delayed

I always wondered why am I delaying the tests.

Well, there are several reasons.

  1. My habit. It has gotten into me like it's been a part of my life. I have no idea how to fix this. My problem is that I keep gaming, and that reason has made me having an academic drop. I did made a new resolution months ago, but it seems, it will keep epically fail no matter how hard I tried to stay away from gaming or not focusing my job towards success and get graduated from the college. Just how am I be able to fix this goddamn habit?
  2. Overnight work. Just like another day. I did the mod and the played the game till overnight and I found out, "oh, it's 4 o'clock already". I woke up at 9, spend a bit of my time gaming before doing the job, but then, "oh sh*t, I'm really bored and wanted to take a nap" and whenever I do, I woke up at 5 or 6 p.m.
  3. Resetting the update.rpf file. I know it's a pain in the ass, but considering VisualV has gotten a new update and I want to apply it over NVR and then GOLS (Gangs of Los Santos) (which then followed by WOV, DOV, IV Car Pack, and many others, including modifying the gameconfix.xml), there's no choice. In fact, I'm gonna prepare the chunk file I will pull from peds.ymt and then edit it for the base test of the mod. Idk if it works or not, but it's worth a try.
  4. Something in me that makes me lazy to do it. I know. If I don't fight it, I will not move on.
 Idk if it can be done today. Maybe tomorrow, day after tomorrow, next week... who knows. But one ped has been done. I'm not gonna waste my time on something people really need for. Seriously. GTA V modding needs a bit of change. There are Naruto/Boruto fans out there, and despite my rigging is not perfect, it's either do or die. Do modding the peds or all hopes on them die and being took over by someone else.

After this, I'm gonna need help anyway I can to fix the rigging, if anyone willing to do so.

Anyway, here's the last images of modding Boruto ped before I can test this entirely.





Comments