Screwed up UV mapping - forgot to enable Flip UV in Noesis

Yep, glad it wasn't going to be exported for test. The UV mapping in both Autodesk (even though I've fixed it by changing its U map direction to 180°) and ZModeler 3 is completely screwed up as if, the model was being mapped incorrectly.

Previous 2 posts before this says it all.


Models with DirectX 11 compatibility tend to have UV maps flipped during export, resulting in the export model seemed to have its textures mapped incorrectly as in "corrupted".


Thanks to the knowledge beforehand (that I somehow have to dick around the Noesis and today remembered something along the Readme of Ninja Ripper thing), I managed to fix the issue, but the bad news is that I have to remake the OBJs again in 3ds Max from the beginning again. This was proven as soon as I tried exporting Inojin model from XFBIN to OBJ with "Flip UV" ticked in the Export options.


Another bad news is that my trial subscription for ZM3 will end on 28th this month, and my next week will be spent on the apartment to attend the last 3 sessions of the English course. So... I won't be doing anything in that time period until I got back to my home to do the modding job that I really wanted, because Naruto mods in V (and also IV) are not too many like San Andreas, especially pedestrian (ped) rigging.

I'll take my chances to buy one-month license for (US)$4.5; it's at least I can do to continue modding until I go back to college on around 8th of September this year. And during that time... no more fooling around. Besides, it's worth one day of my pocket money of 50k. What could go wrong?

However, this causes problem as I only have a debit card that allows international payment (MasterCard) on it, and PayPal demands credit card to pay it. Asking my mom to borrow a credit card can make me look like a jackass, but what gives? If it's Visa or MasterCard, I'll take it, but... nah, I'll only use that for emergencies; it's really imperative that donations could worth my while in making more mods like this, which in fact, I wasted one week alone on that English course on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday by spending it at the apartment, the only special case when my dad was not at home for going abroad, to another city.

I'll ask Oleg if there's an alternative of such payment method other than PayPal, which is really questionable considering my debit card has MasterCard.

Comments