Dante and Boruto




Accidents happen sometime. Yep, this is what I'm going to describe for this unexpected situation.

Quechus13 is protective to his models created and published online. It's a reason I can't use it for this custom ped rigging purposes, which requires skeleton editing work that, however, takes a significantly higher time, and yet... I want to see the potential of ZModeler 3 in doing its job before I can buy the monthly subscription for $4.5 (it's cheap, though, equivalent to my daily pocket money).

But somehow, dude calling himself avenxares213 on 5-Mods seemed to be releasing both ped (*.ydd) and skeleton (*.yft) models unlocked. This model is the example. It allows me to make the Boruto ped model and many others (like Sarada, Mitsuki, etc.) to be properly rigged with correct behavior/animation (as a normal human should be). And BTW, I'll give credit where credit's due to him when I release this ped pack when it's ready, along with the facial rigging that I found its tutorial on YouTube. I'm gonna make it unique that no one has ever done it before, taking one step ahead of this and this, both TheSpeedForce and NewCreation, created.

I wonder how avenxares213 can get his hands on a customized skeleton model (*.yft) that I can't get my hands on it. Quechus13 also made it similar to avenxares213 in his Child ped mod, but what I don't understand is, how. Is he modeling the skeleton from the existing one? Or he grabbed it from somewhere else? This is what I can't answer, and yet, using Google can vary on results when inputting such keyword.

Had myself to remember yesterday, when I played this new game called Kahoot! and stumbled across an unfamiliar word called "tiagas", an opposite to "tundra" that its grass are so high, taller than the ordinary grass you usually found. Searched that on Google and somehow one of the Naruto pictures slipped in, about this man from Hyuuga clan doing 8 Trigrams... whatever that is that almost like how Boruto launches his punch with Hyuuga-styled fist. If only I can ring any bells on that English transliteration. The Japanese one is what I can remember to describe it: Hakkekushou.


Anyway, this skeleton model set seems fit with Boruto ped model. And I assure this will work on Sarada, Mitsuki, Shikadai, and Inojin that I found on exported NS:UNS4 ped models based from this post. However, Naruto and Sasuke (as well as Konohamaru, adult version from Road to Boruto DLC) will be a different story; the size should be proper with regular V peds if I'm not mistaken, but let's see about that later if my trial subscription isn't yet expired.

Hey, with my PayPal account opened, maybe I should try to open an URL shortener account like Adf.ly or so. I can gain profit from shortened links too (if users frequently visited my blog).

Comments