Independence Day, with new OBJs ready

Happy Independence Day for my beloved country Indonesia!

So, I spent my time for a while gaming before starting to clean up the house. OBJs were ready after I woke up at 4.30 and then finished at 9. Quite a lot of work, actually, especially with this Boruto ped model wearing Naruto's old shirt (or jacket...).

I decided that I have to split the model into separated parts and fixed the orientation before exporting (since Flip UV in Noesis can make the ped model feel like it's laying dead on the ground). All OBJs are set and ready to go.



Quick test with the built-in 3D Builder from Windows shows that the model is textured without problems. Now it's time for the work on ZModeler.


Above is the sample of the teeth and tongue part to be used for the teef_xxx_x in GTA V ped model hierarchy. I decided to split the eye since it's not in the same texture as the other parts. So... yeah, this is very different to see and look at.

So, I'm following the method Zagor TV used, and then applying the facial rigging by someone I found on YouTube. I will expect the results next week or tomorrow.

And... when ZModeler 3's trial license ran out, I'll be expecting the next rigged model to be done with GIMS Evo, although no facial rigging seemed like I'm playing an emotionless character, but... what gives? I can't post something on ZM3 Forums concerning payment and such and I can't use my debit card for payment on PayPal. What a waste... but at least the donation link is live.

Before I go, this is what the teef model in Autodesk looks like.


Comments