New update regarding the handy Limit Adjuster

Well, this is interesting. This morning I have to check whether fastman92 has uploaded a new version of Limit Adjuster after no update news or releases came out of it for so long. 3 years with no update. Wonder what happened with Left 4 Theft on ModDB right now.

Apparently, 5 a.m. GMT +7, version 5.0 came out, with also a support for mobile version. Holy hell, I've never seen the day like this before, where I can get it just after the release.

Anyway, this is the only limit adjuster that offer a wide variety of settings with complete logging regarding crashes and causes that came from it. There are other limit adjusters, but this one seemed to be the one I'm favoring. Other limit adjuster helped me out big time too, but the oldest one tend to be quite buggy on its own, and can crash the game if not adjusted right (the unstable, obsolete San Andreas Limit Adjuster or SALA). GTA United use this, and some reasons tell me that it doesn't work with F92LA (fastman92 Limit Adjuster), probably because it has its own adjustment that I can't mix-and-match with SALA. Open Limit Adjuster (OLA) probably won't work as well on GTA United, but... no idea if it can work without proper adjustment.


It's been a while since I mod this old GTA game that nowadays use the limit adjusters, more improved image editors, and mod loaders. The project of continuing the Naruto GXT Packet Chara and Weapons mod has been scrapped, however, but at least I can salvage from it and make a custom mod on my own. Besides, I'm gonna need something that can help me making a new project that's really Boruto-oriented. No offense, this is not for you if you don't like Boruto.

Also, some reasons tell me that the Naruto keychain model lost one of its arms on my way to the college. Probably went off from its place when I'm at the apartment or in the middle of the road. I'm questioning about the gluing, though, probably wasn't perfect that I'm needing a UHU to do this (you know what I mean, right?).

It's not much, but I hope this worth my time as I often played San Andreas on my lappy with Boruto ped mod made by someone else (either yuniwii or michaeluzumaki213 @ GTAInside). Check this GTAForums page if you wanna know more about it.

Comments