The drama of this scam I undertook yesterday

The drama continues. I've been repeatedly going in and out of the bathroom after what happened. This is probably a karma for me to not obey my parents. This is like you're going to accept a candy from the strangers.

So, I recently from the bank near the apartment, and I told everything about it. The whole scheme, messages I receive, everything. It's no wonder the cash I got is being so dramatically decreased the moment I believed in his words. I will never forget the guy's tone who's calling me. Should have waited.

And the call center requested a blocking of my debit card after telling what happened, to prevent further damages. ATM, it's either gone and dusted or there is no hope of recovery. If it's other than the gift about this crazy ad I've remembered, this could go different. Maybe this is a payback for everything I've done in the past, and... I should have stayed a bit longer at the college than going back to the apartment.

What's done is done. There is no hope of recovery after 3 (3.5) millions lost on my bank account. I hold my tears just to say this, anyway.

I planned to close down the account and transfer the remaining funds to another bank account, but I have to wait. And I hope, in the future, I can avoid this from happening again.

Tagged this date and yesterday.

Comments