A big-ass-sized action figure in my collection soon

So, something really intrigued me much after I went to the mall with the whole family. I have several big-ass-sized action figures that are... as tall as the local-made action figures from real characters in the past. Folklores, if you know what I mean.

Apparently, there are even more bigger than that, and I said, "holy crap, that's really big sized for an action figure to be made." And the price is, holy cow, fantastic. Crème de la crème.

They are priced of around 600 to 700k Rupiahs for just an action figure that is 3 times taller than a Naruto (Hokage) or Boruto action figure, an equivalent of two-week pocket money, which is 300k per week. Compared to the cheapskate Boruto ones I found on online shops, they're way more cheaper. This is like I'm buying ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN last year. They're priced at around 600k or so on Steam, and topping my Steam Wallet has a bit extra charge on the end, so it's not really 550k when you buy it.

Since I'm in for the big one, I'm putting that one into my birthday gifts later this year on my birthday date.

Had to be frank, it's my second time I purchased something on the online shop after spending of at least 70k on two keychains, to exchange the airplane model keychain that have... ugh... lost its engines and wings. And to be honest, I cannot guarantee if it's an actual stuff (you'll never know, there are a lot of scams out there, and I've seen it, even on YouTube), but it's worth a try, at its best, of course. What have I got to lose?

Anyway, this way is much better. I will have less money spent on food, since they're ... you know... same from time to time. I had a thinking that while burdening this heavy job while gaming, I could take my time to thin my body out. You know, spent less time on eating outside to buy foods with my pocket money, who knows. Not everything is safe, even from Corona Virus that is still viral until today. Holy crap. Besides, traveling from the apartment to campus and vice versa is cheap with GrabBike. I can spend 22k per day, so when there's an emergency, I can head there no problem. I'm not a type of guy who likes going around in a mall and watching the crowd or something. I've done that once. Maybe I'll do it again when I'm having a free time. Likewise, my schedule has changed.

So, there's a logical reason behind this. 5 days, full schedule, price: 110k. I can save 190k per week if I'm not buying any food or drink other than mineral water at the cafeteria.

My savings seemed to be drained quite a lot, so... perhaps I should start saving my cash again. It's no wonder I don't got any significant changes on my bank account balance since... idk when I spent a lot of money so that I got the balance not too big like other family members of mine.

But... yeah, food is what makes us greedy. Money too, but in different level. People need to eat to survive, but eating too much is not good for body. I've learned that since the long time, and I don't get why I'm eating so many like there's nothing else to do beside keeping myself healthy.

It feels like... collecting Naruto/Boruto action figures is the best hobby I've ever done in my life. I'm starting to love this, despite I'm starting to... you know, forget cleaning them because they're so many. Classic 2000s style; first action figures I found are in monotone color and there are one or two disassembled parts that you need to assemble yourself. I wonder who was behind the making of all that stuff. I still have the intact version of it. Maybe... 2005 or so?

My parents will question me, "how the f*** can you buy this?" when they figured out that there's a package coming at the doorstep. I have that experience once after the purchase was done and the package was at the concierge of the apartment. Maybe then, maybe then, when there is anything to buy that isn't available on stores, the online shops will be the best bet for stuffs you want to buy.

Maybe this is all I can get when there's something I want to buy, and no stores were selling it. Who knows. Boruto action figures are not too common these days, but I know they have different poses, and I'm lovin' it. Might be because of the haters, but, who knows. It will be Internet of Everything in the future.

Comments