Break from watching Boruto to watch Naruto SD



I'll be honest with you. After all these sh*ts I've been through, a total of around 26 hours have been spent for watching this comedy anime that's one class with Acchi Kocchi, of about 5 or 10 days in total. It's the reason why I took a break watching Boruto: Naruto Next Generations and watch this instead while I waited for a small marathon of episodes to come up, and it's still a theme like watching Prison Break TV series, only with ninjas. Seriously, that color of jumpsuit reminds me of most common prisoners in US I saw in movies.

The story is about Rock Lee and his team, making his absurdity with Tenten always complaining like, "OMG this is so wrong, why tf do you do that?" And Neji was always a victim of feminism, wearing women clothes just because Rock Lee noticed his clothing that look like "a woman".

It's fun and crazy as hell; I LOLed over it for the scenes I found crazy, funny, and stupid. Too bad that it last only 51 episodes and the last episode is like... Yamato isn't being spared to talk in the next episode (of which the 52nd was canceled and there was no continuation). The theme is equivalent to Naruto: Shippuden, but in a different storytelling and focused more on Rock Lee and his anti-ninjutsu techniques and combat procedures.

As I watched this, I heard that an update for NS:UNS4 is out, but the confirmation that it'll be released too on PC was unknown. The update that includes 2 new playable characters and 11 adult costumes said that it will be released on Nintendo Switch and consoles. We'll just have to wait on April, as a matter of fact. That's... two months from now on.

I'll be much delighted, though, if Bandai Namco can release it on PC (Steam). I'd say that they're 5 or 7 years late from the schedule to release that update, but who knows? The anticipated VR exclusivity on PS4 for Ace Combat 7 is not yet lifted by them as of today, and there are no updates since then. MP (multiplayer) is at the very low population, and there's this random disconnect occurrence that can ruin your gameplay.

2021 might be the best bet for Bandai Namco to get the exclusivity lifted, but let's see about that soon.


Anyway, head over to this blog page if you are interested in watching it. Subtitle is Indonesian only ATM; for English search over Google.

Comments