I forgot when did I last time watch this on cinema

Adding a new tag on some of my blog posts seem a bit challenging, especially since I'm trying to emphasize some more of the topics I discussed after I last reviewed about Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 141 (Indonesian-subbed). To short, Boruto and Mitsuki was sent to the prison facility as prisoners to protect an asset (you know who he is, I forgot the name already).

So, stumbling across many posts I found, recently I reached a timelapse where I last posted something after I was from the cinema on 2015. Yep, that's around the time I watched Boruto: Naruto the Movie, of which this movie has been adapted into the anime in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations with broad storytelling, introduction of more characters, and different perspectives and point of view.

I posted something on October 1 and I forgot to mention about anything related to this movie at all. Last thing I remember, I was at CGV at Paris van Java mall (maybe?) with my parents to watch this "successor and continuation of Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden anime series". Sunday, September 27, 2015, was the release date in Indonesia.

Ever since that day... you know, ever since that day, I am more preferred to favor Boruto as my favorite character of all time, and Naruto became my second favorite. This really intrigued me so much to collect action figures from that "lousy glorious kid" that even today, some fans, who loved Naruto like me, they said, "enough is enough", and stopped watching the new anime series (Boruto: Naruto Next Generations) that is not supervised by the one and only, Masashi Kishimoto. Call me crazy because I'm watching that, but I'm still sane. Even until now, I never read manga books since my dad told me long ago, "reading comic books can make your eyes go myopia".

It's no wonder the anime got so many hates on its first release. I'm starting to think they're like lesser-type anime series I found on the Internet, like Tari Tari, Acchi Kocchi, AnoHana (this really dragged my heart so bad that I'm starting to cry), but no... this is like you're putting hopes on SAO's next series or waiting for One Piece to end. Seriously, I didn't hear any story about One Piece is going to end, it was just go on and on, like... I can measure that a whole batch of them can consume hundreds or thousands of gigabytes (up to 2 TB or more) for a 720p video each. Even though I heard about it, it was just a rumor. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Even today, though, it still got some hates; fusing Naruto and Boruto at few episodes back raises only a few of the watchers. I get how the meme works; I saw it, and have it pinned on my Pinterest after downloading it from a timeline post of one of the Boruto-based LINE Official Accounts. Everything else are inactive except this one and the active OpenChat with friendly administrator and random folks posting, or asking questions that are Boruto- or Naruto-related. But... you know, the info I got from those tell me that the manga series reached the top 2 of the most read books, trying to beat One Piece.

I'm curious about the manga book the bookstores in Indonesia have released. Yet, I still remembered about what my dad said to me once, but... what are the odds? I've already wearing my eyeglasses today if I can't see sh*t from afar. Guess that staying in front of my TV (which is a computer monitor that uses HDMI cable to connect) could be one of many reasons why I got myopia for quite a long time now.


Anyway, after the movie was released a week or two, many of the "camera-recorded" versions started to appear. Those who missed watching have no choice but to wait for the better resolution versions to appear (maybe next year?) on some websites or wait on streaming video services like Netflix, Iflix, HOOQ, etc. However, the minus of watching on streaming video services was, if it's a home TV cable box, you can't pull screenshots out of the movie you're watching.

Oh yeah, it's a good movie, likewise. It's been 5 years since I watched this movie, of which I started my admiration of Boruto and friends here. Ah... what a beautiful day, isn't it?

Comments