Today's the worst day of my life

So, seemed like, this day, I will never forget this. After watching a lot of those tech support scams and e-mail scams on YouTube, I never thought that this day, this is the worst day I got since the last time I got jacked by a classmate, running away with the lappy and the hard-earned cash from savings.

I'm gonna have a chat with the receptionist at the bank to see if I can handle this sh*t since I've already given out my debit card credentials; probably the password has been broken by the time I do this, but I see no e-mail claiming from the automated replies. I got a part of the audio recording as a proof too. And I hope, this can be a lesson for us all who read this.

I once got a weird call claiming to be from someone or sh*t like that, and I said, "I don't have a card" and he hung up on me. This time, looks like I'm getting to hit the sh*tter than that. This weird call is claiming from the central bank that sounds legit, but I have no idea if it's true. The guy on the phone said that I got about 400 points of something, and I seem to won a prize (?). Idk, I never heard of something like a prize that's familiar to me for quite some time now, and I seem to fell for it. For once, I thought that this is legit from the bank authority, but turns out, after my parents gathered at home, turns out that it was all a scam. I never thought a human being would do this. Say, I never use two online shops at the same time, and last time, I only bought one or two stuffs from the online shop other than the mentioned one.

Well, the guy got me, and all the proof was in, for my future references. I will never forget the man that sounded like "a f***er" who wants to steal my hard-earned cash from the savings. It's even why, mom said that I should never trust the strangers; not just at the outside world, but also from the telephone. I should have waited until my parents come home, but what gives? What's done is done. I got only 800k left; the guy stole about 3.5m for this scam tactic. I should have known earlier about this, why am I so dumb to distinguish between foreigner and local? I'm not too good with recognizing voices. Maybe I should go back to the conventional way of saving money, but I have calculated the estimated cash earn per week if I'm not spending anything beside buying a bottle of water. My parents even suggested me to switch over to another bank account, but you know how it is.

At least the scam didn't go on, and I still got some money left. I'm really lucky this time if it wasn't because of my parents, and even my sister, who knows more about this scam tactic, like accidents, gifts, all sorts of things. Thought it was my lucky day, but no, it's the sh*ttiest day in my life. Should have waited. ... Should have waited.


I'm gonna tell everything I know about this when I met the receptionist at the bank near where I stay. Seriously, 3 (3.5) millions is still a big amount, but if it wasn't because of my parents, all of my savings will be out of nowhere but used by this scammer. And my parents seem endlessly taking about this Final Project I'm doing; "why you're not doing it?" they say. I can't cry anymore, it'll make things worse, even though my heart hurts to say that this is all the honesty I can get, and my parents interpreted my emotions as "an achievement".

I'm not gonna rant or anything, but I seem to learn more from the mistakes I've done. Like it or not, this helped me out to grow that, "cheats are not also in the games, but also in real life."
Say, 190k per week, if I'm not using it for buying sh*ts I want, it should suffice to get me back up to its glory, although, it may take quite longer than I expected. And I seem to unable to check the last score I got on the last semester, but I'm really desperate to get graduated from this college, even though it really hurts for me to unable to see the associated teacher to coordinate the last score I got.

It's not an end of the world, I'd say, but at least this is the lesson I will never forget, forever, until the time comes. People should know that not just tech support and e-mail can be used as a scam tactic; there are also scams like this that can use your bank account only from the simple phone call. And sharing the debit card (along with the CVV if it's Visa or MasterCard) credential can invite potential dangers. Should have used the fake credit card generator if I know that he's asking about debit/credit card while I'm in front of my computer. I'm gonna leave some notes about it on my phone.

Leave any suggestions if you like in the comments to avoid things like this happen, especially those who wants to scambait. My parents have seen thousands and thousands of people being a victim of this scam, and after I became one of them, I've repeatedly said to myself, "should have waited."

Comments